The old Dome, dedicated to Santa Giustina, is a Romanesque-Gothic construction built from 1239-1250, consecrated in 1256 , when it was still unfinished, and probably finished by the end of the century. The interior has a single large nave, and ends with three apses of which the central one has a cross vault. The central and left apse bear the polyptych of Santa Giustina and the Madonna of humility, respectively, paintings of the Venetian school of the fifteenth century. In 1361 Francesco Petrarca received a canonical benefit at the parish church of Santa Giustina.
The intervention carried out by Elettrosystem includes the remaking of the entire electrical and lighting system which has now become obsolete, devoid of any degree of safety and which does not meet current liturgical and cultural needs.
The plant was built with skilled hands and skill, highlighting the beauty of this extraordinary Church rich in history and art, finally donated to the numerous visitors in all its charm and splendor.
The systems were completed by theft detection and video surveillance technological systems in order to safeguard the works of art on display and the integrity of the monument.